Monday

And Here's How I Styled Them...

On a day where everyone in Manchester is focused on whether they're red or blue I can safely say I am happily settled in denim and silver.

Sorry - not a football girl. Although brought up red I am spending my evening with Gossip Girl and Bloglovin'. Not Giggs and Balotelli.

This weekend I showed you my wonderful, shiny, new shoes and bag.

Here's how I styled them today:








Shirt | H&M
Jeans | vintage
Shoes | Topshop
Bag | H&M
Necklace | H&M
Watch | Armani

My hair's grown so long now I can actually get it in a high pony tail for the first time in years. Thoroughly enjoying it today. That and my also new animal print denim shirt. I have a long standing love of animal print and at the moment denim is my buzz fabric so when I saw the combination of them in one garment I couldn't not have it.

What do you think? How would you style mirrored silver?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think..?