Sunday

The Silver Lining

Being the good friend I am when a girlfriend of mine bemoaned her lack of outfit choices for her upcoming birthday I heroically offered to brave the Saturday Manchester shoppers and help her look through all our favourite high street stores. I know, how kind of me, right?

However, I am also hugely selfish when it comes to spotting a bargain so while she came back with one pair of Topshop flats and no extra outfit choices I have a new bag/shoe combo to accompany me on my next night out, dinner with friends, date - heck, if I'm honest I've just hoovered while wearing the shoes!

The bag was £15 to £7 and the shoes £60 to £35. And to say they're from different shops and were both in sale I can only imagine mirrored silver has been shunned by the masses. This merely serves to fuel my love for them more.

This S/S I will be mainly channelling Louis Vuitton. Well, cut price imitation Louis Vuitton that is.

Here's my haul:









Shoes | Topshop
Bag | H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think..?